Things to know before you go
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
• Warm clothes
• Warm footwear
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
• Door-to-door service
• Courteous and fun drivers
• Comfortable 4-wheel drive vans
• Plastic bags for clothes
Important things to know
- The Strawberry Park Hot Springs are very popular with families during the day.
- Adults only after dark! Clothing is optional once the sun goes down. No one under 18 is allowed at the hot springs after sunset.
- It can be dark at night. Really dark! That's why we provide flashlights for our guests.
- No glass containers are allowed at the hot springs.
- You can, and should, bring your own non-alchoholic beverages in non-glass containers.
- It is a short walk down to the hot springs.
- In the winter bring warm clothing and good footwear (not flip flops) so you can make the short walk to the hot springs comfortably.
- There are both private and not so private changing areas available at the hot springs.
- Wear your swim suit under your clothes to speed up getting into the pools.
- Massages are available at the hot springs. To schedule massage call 970.870.1517
- The hot springs are located on an unimproved dirt road. Four-wheel drive vehicles or chains are required from November 1 - May 1.
- All reservations are non-refundable unless canceled twenty four hours prior to tour time.